Welcome to the Sint Franciscus Gasthuis
We think it is important for you to understand the Sint Franciscus Gasthuis information. All communication in our hospital is conducted in Dutch. Do you have difficulties with Dutch? If so, please bring somebody along who can translate the information for you. Please always let us know if there is something that you do not understand.
- Register at the Registration and Admission desk in the Central Hall.
- Show your ID and your insurance pass.
- Your personal details (such as name, address and GP) will be stored in the computer.
- We will take a photograph of you.
Appointment for the outpatients' clinic
- Report to the desk clerk.
- Hand your GP's referral note (only if you are visiting a specialist for the first time).
- If you have been in a hospital abroad in the past two months, please say so.
- If you work with cattle or with people from the livestock industry, please say so.
You are welcome during visiting hours: every day from 15:30 to 16:30 hours and 18:30 to 20:00 hours and in the weekends also from 11:00 to 12:00 hours. Please observe the following rules:
- Not more than two visitors for one patient.
- Do not cause inconvenience to other patients.
- Nursing and medical care always come first.
- Plants are not allowed on account of infection risk, but flowers are allowed.
- Some departments have additional visiting hours.